Other Standard and Bespoke Anti-Splash screen sizes available
- Anti-Splash screens are a convenient and useful way of protecting personnel from flying swarf, splashes of cutting fluids and ejected parts such as broken tools.
- Particularly useful in design & technology workshops to allow students to see clearly demonstrations as well as having a protective screen between them & the hazardous machine.
- This screen is a free standing adjustable safety shield mounted on 50mm casters (swivel and braked).
- Constructed in 25mm x 25mm mild steel support tubes.
- Safety shield size 1200 x 800 x 5mm thick polycarbonate, angled top and bottom to deflect spray and any flying objects.
- Adjustable by two knobs to a maximum height of 1.7 metres.
- ALL Guards Supplied Yellow unless Specified Red.
A range of standard anti-splash / portable screens are available, however we will manufacture to your own specification on request. Please email your required sizes through to us: firstname.lastname@example.org